Representative Legal Matters
Assisted a major luxury company in the largest trademark infringement and unfair and parasitic competition dispute in France against a multinational fashion group.
Assisting a global jewelry manufacturer in a strategic trademark dispute before EUIPO.
Group member for 3M in managing the company's global trademark portfolio, as well as IP litigation and enforcement.
- Recommended by Wolters Kluwer (Poland) and Dziennik Gazeta Prawna as a "Rising Star Lawyer” in 2018
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Warsaw Bar Association - Advocate (Adwokat), Member
- Poland (2019)
- University of Warsaw (Ph.D.) (2017)
- Université Pantheon-Assas (Paris II) (Ph.D.) (2017)
- Université Pantheon-Assas (Paris II) (Master 2 Literary, artistic and industrial property law) (2014)
- University of Warsaw (Master of Arts in Law) (2013)
- University of Poitiers, France (2013)