Wioletta Bobryk is an associate in the Corporate and Commercial Group in Baker McKenzie’s Warsaw office. She was on secondment in the Association of Business Service Leaders in Poland, the SSC/BPO/IT sector’s employers’ organization where she was responsible for legal and administrative support. She is also involved in cooperation with the Polish Information and Foreign Investment Agency (PAIIZ), city councils and universities. As part of her corporate social responsibility, Ms. Bobryk provided legal counsel to low-income citizens through Jagiellonian University Legal Clinics.
Ms. Bobryk has participated in the setting and winding-up of companies, and branches and representative offices of foreign entities. She is involved in corporate housekeeping services for companies and advises on commercial law. She also advises on tax and corporate restructuring, distribution and franchising structures.
Representative Legal Matters
- Provided commercial advice to ITW, DayMen and VeriFone.
- Advising Intelsat on corporate documentation related to contribution of loan receivables worth USD1.5 billion to a Polish subsidiary.
- Advising Autostrada Wielkopolska S.A. on corporate issues.
- Advising Schering-Plough and Organon on an integration project.
- Advising clients from food industry on integration project.
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Warsaw Bar of Legal Advisors, ABSL
- Poland (2010)
- Katholieke Universiteit Leuven (2004)
- Jagiellonian University
Baker & McKenzie Krzyzowski i Wspólnicy Spólka Komandytowa