Kimberley Bloemhard is a candidate civil law notary in the Corporate Structures department of Baker McKenzie Amsterdam. She works with the Firm's legal and tax professionals both in Amsterdam and in other offices, to ensure integrated transaction support.
Kimberley focuses her practice on corporate (notarial) law and advises on domestic and cross-border corporate restructuring, mergers and acquisitions as well as setting up joint ventures, partnerships and corporations. She also advises on general corporate and governance matters, from the perspective of Dutch corporate law.
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Royal Dutch Association of Civil-law Notaries (KNB)
- Amsterdam~The Netherlands (2017)
- VU University Amsterdam (LLM Notarial Law) (2017)
- VU University Amsterdam (LLB Notarial Law) (2015)
- VU University Amsterdam (LLB Dutch Law) (2015)
Baker & McKenzie Amsterdam N.V. is a member of Baker & McKenzie International, a Swiss Verein.