Baker & McKenzie Amsterdam N.V.
Kimberley Bloemhard is an associate and candidate civil law notary in the Corporate Structures department of Baker McKenzie Amsterdam. She advises on domestic and cross-border corporate restructuring and mergers and acquisitions, including the establishment of new corporate structures. Kimberley works with Baker McKenzie's legal and tax professionals both in Amsterdam and in other offices to ensure integrated transaction support.
Kimberley focuses her practice on corporate (notarial) law and assists multinationals with implementing and managing cross-border restructuring and reorganization projects and corporate clean-up and group simplification projects. Kimberley also advises on general corporate and governance matters, from the perspective of Dutch corporate law.
Representative Legal Matters
- Assisted in various restructuring projects for the world's leading kitchen and laundry appliance company headquartered in the US.
- Advising a data analytics and brand consulting multinational on the implementation of a large restructuring and split-off (and sale) of the public and media businesses.
- Advising an American multinational corporation that is a global leader in the design, development, manufacturing and worldwide marketing and sales of footwear, apparel, equipment, accessories and services on the coordination and implementation of a large restructuring to simplify the corporate structure.
- Advising on the coordination and implementation of various restructuring projects for one of the largest media and entertainment conglomerates in the world.
- Advising an American multinational fast-food restaurant franchise in relation to a legal entity rationalization covering various jurisdictions.
- Advising an American multinational corporation that designs, manufactures and distributes engines, filtration and power generation products in relation to a large restructuring and the sale of the non-filtration business.
- Advising on the coordination and implementation of various restructuring projects for a US-based multinational and global leader in the design, manufacture and sale of equipment and components used in oil and gas drilling and production operations.
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Royal Dutch Association of Civil-law Notaries (KNB)
- Amsterdam~The Netherlands (2017)
- Civil Law Notary~The Netherlands (2017)
- Foundation for the Professional Education of Civil-Law Notaries (Professional Education Civil-Law Notaries) (2021)
- VU University Amsterdam (LLM Notarial Law) (2017)
- VU University Amsterdam (LLB Notarial Law) (2015)
- VU University Amsterdam (LLB Dutch Law) (2015)
Baker & McKenzie Amsterdam N.V. is a member of Baker & McKenzie International, a Swiss Verein.