Oleg Blinov is an associate in the Moscow office of Baker McKenzie. He joined the Corporate and IP practice groups in 2014.
Oleg focuses on general corporate and intellectual property.
Representative Legal Matters
- Performed key corporate, business, litigation and compliance analysis for a major jewelry distributor.
- Acted as litigation counsel between the Russian Union of Right-holders and one of the major importers of equipment regarding scope of copyright payments.
- Participated in an international FCPA investigation damage control project.
- Advised a major Russian high technologies company on various JV projects.
- Assisted extensive copyright and trademark enforcement work for high-tech clients with respect to Russian online infringers.
- Advised one of the Big Four companies on issues of professional liability insurance and reinsurance structure.
- Advised on corporate issues of restructuring a Russian joint-stock company with an international investor from the World Bank Group for tax optimization purposes.
- Russia (2015)
- Moscow State Institute of International Relations (MGIMO University) (LLM) (2015)
- Moscow State Institute of International Relations (MGIMO University) (Law Degree) (2013)
Baker & McKenzie - CIS, Limited is a member of Baker & McKenzie International, a Swiss Verein.