Baker & McKenzie Amsterdam N.V.
Hein Blaauwendraad is a candidate civil-law notary in the Corporate department of Baker McKenzie Amsterdam. He works closely with Firm legal and tax professionals in Amsterdam and other offices to ensure integrated transaction support.
Hein focuses his practice on corporate (notarial) law and advises on domestic and cross-border corporate restructuring, mergers and acquisitions as well as setting up joint ventures, partnerships and corporations. He also advises on general corporate and governance matters from the perspective of Dutch corporate law.
Representative Legal Matters
- Advised Europe's leading Microsoft partner Fellowmind on the acquisition of Synlogic
- Advised SCG Chemicals on the acquisition of a majority interest in Kras Recycling
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Royal Dutch Association of Civil-Law Notaries (KNB) - Member
- Amsterdam~Netherlands (2022)
- Utrecht University (LL.M. Notarial Law) (2021)
- Utrecht University (Bachelor of Law) (2019)
Baker & McKenzie Amsterdam N.V. is a member of Baker & McKenzie International, a Swiss Verein.