Indhu is a Senior Associate in Baker McKenzie's London office. Indhu is a member of both the Global and London M&A Healthcare Groups.
Indhu has a broad range of experience in advising private and public companies, and acting as the day-to-day primary contact for clients on both domestic and cross border mergers and acquisitions, and joint ventures, with a specific focus on Healthcare and CGR.
Representative Legal Matters
- Advising Novo Nordisk on its acquisition of Ziylo Ltd, a University of Bristol spin-out company pioneering the use of its platform technology - synthetic glucose binding molecules - for therapeutic and diagnostic applications.
- Advising Platinum Equity on the global implementation of it’s acquisition of Johnson & Johnson’s LifeScan blood glucose monitoring business. Including, local medical device regulatory and operational legal requirements, and business transfer considerations for local markets.
- Advising Takeda Pharmaceutical on the post-acquisition integration following its acquisition of Shire Plc in 2019. Working on a wide range of in-house matters during a client secondment with Takeda Pharmaceutical.
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Law Society of England and Wales - Member
- England & Wales~United Kingdom (2014)
- College of Law at London (L.P.C.) (2009)
- University of Reading (B.A. Law, Honors) (2008)
Baker & McKenzie LLP, an English partnership, is a member of Baker & McKenzie International, a Swiss Verein.