Reyhan Bilici is an associate in the Palo Alto office and a member of the Firm's Tax Practice Group. She is a member of the Taxation Section of the State Bar of California and American Bar Association.
Reyhan's practice involves all areas of domestic and international taxation with an emphasis on international tax planning and transactions for multinational corporations.
Professional Associations and Memberships
- State Bar of California – Section on Taxation
- California~United States (2016)
- Northwestern Pritzker School of Law (JD cum laude) (2016)
- Northwestern Pritzker School of Law (LLM Taxation with honors) (2016)
- University of California at Irvine (MBA) (2013)
- University of California, Berkeley (BA Interdisciplinary Studies: International Relations and Global Business ) (2009)
Baker & McKenzie LLP is a Limited Liability Partnership organized under the laws of the State of Illinois (USA) and is a member of Baker & McKenzie International, a Verein organized under the laws of Switzerland.