Renate Bik is an associate in the Litigation & Arbitration practice group of Baker McKenzie Amsterdam and a member of the Global Healthcare Industry Group. Before joining the Litigation & Arbitration team, she worked for 1.5 years as an associate in the Corporate/M&A practice group of Baker McKenzie Amsterdam.
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Dutch Bar Association (Nederlanse Orde van Advocaten)
- Amsterdam Young Bar Association (Stichting Jonge Balie)
- Amsterdam~Netherlands (2018)
- Utrecht University (LLM Civil Law, cum laude)
- The Law Firm School
- Lund University (European Competition and Procedure Law)