Jessica joined Baker McKenzie's London office as a trainee solicitor in March 2015, completing departmental rotations in the Corporate, Tax and Banking & Finance departments.
Jessica specialises in advising clients on cross-border reorganisations, including post-acquisition integration and holding company restructurings, as well as matters of English company law.
Representative Legal Matters
- Advised a luxury fashion brand on multiple holding company restructuring and group rationalisation projects.
- Advised major financial institution on Brexit restructuring of European operations reliant on passporting.
- Acted for a luxury fashion brand on two post-acquisition integration projects involving over 10 jurisdictions.
- Advised major multinational corporation on multiple post-acquisition integration, cash repatriation and balance sheet simplification projects.
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Law Society of England & Wales - Member
- England & Wales (Solicitor) (2017)
- University of Law (Legal Practice Course) (2015)
- BPP Law School, London (Graduate Diploma in Law, Commendation) (2014)
- University of St. Andrews (MA Hons in Modern History) (2013)
Baker & McKenzie LLP, an English partnership, is a member of Baker & McKenzie International, a Swiss Verein.