Susie Beaumont has been working in Asia since 2000. She worked in Hong Kong and Singapore before moving to Indonesia in 2003. Prior to 2000, Susie worked in Sydney. She has many years of experience acting for foreign and Indonesian corporations in a wide range of employment, corporate/commercial and compliance matters.
In addition to being an experienced lawyer, Susie is a Certified Diversity Professional (National Diversity Council, US) and the head of Diversity & Inclusion at HHP Law Firm.
Susie has provided legal advice on various labor issues, such as termination, expatriate employment, sexual harassment, discrimination, strikes, lockouts, working hours, leave policies, overtime, stock options, social security, wages and allowances, secondments, outsourcing and many other issues. She has also assisted clients in the settlement of a number of employment-related disputes.
Susie also has extensive experience advising and assisting foreign and Indonesian corporations in corporate and commercial matters (including representative office and company establishment, JV, acquisitions, due diligence, leasing, franchise arrangements, debt recovery, bankruptcy, voluntary insolvency, insurance claims, contract drafting and negotiation, etc.) and compliance matters in variety of industries.
- Spotlight Table for Employment, Chambers Asia, 2018
- Leading Individual for Employment in Indonesia, Legal 500 Asia Pacific, 2014-2018
- Band 1 for Employment, Chambers Asia, 2014-2017
- One of the most highly acclaimed legal experts in Indonesia for Labor & Employment, Asialaw Leading Lawyers, 2014-2016
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Law Society of New South Wales - Member
- Supreme Court of New South Wales~Australia (1997)
- Supreme Court of the Northern Territory~Australia (1997)
- Northern Territory University (LL.M. Comparative Law, Major in Indonesian Law) (2002)
- Northern Territory University (LL.B. Honours) (1995)
- University of South Australia (B.A. Communications) (1992)