Deodar Bautista is an associate of Quisumbing Torres’ Tax Practice Group. He has experience in assisting in Bureau of Internal Revenue tax audit investigations for companies in the manufacturing, advertising and business process outsourcing industries. He also has handled cases involving high-value tax refund claims.
Deodar's practice focuses on corporate law and taxation. He provides advice on general tax planning for mergers and acquisitions, corporate restructuring and reorganizations, tax controversy, and cancellation of business registrations in the Philippines. He currently assists clients engaged in the business process outsourcing, consumer goods, financial institutions, information technology, telecommunications, logistics, manufacturing, and media and entertainment industries.
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Philippine Institute of Certified Public Accountants - Member
- Integrated Bar of the Philippines - Member
- International Bar Association - Member
- Philippines (2010)
- University of Pennsylvania Law School (LL.M.) (2012)
- Ateneo de Manila University (J.D.) (2009)
- De La Salle University (B.S. Accounting) (2004)