Dr. Michael Bartosch joined Baker McKenzie in February 2006 where he is a member of the Corporate Practice Group in Munich. He mainly provides advisory services on M&A, PE, and venture capital transactions.
Dr. Bartosch advises clients on all types of M&A, private equity and venture capital transactions, as well as on domestic and cross-border corporate reorganizations and general corporate law.
Representative Legal Matters
- Advice to Siemens AG / Osram GmbH on the acquisition of the German-based Siteco Lighting Group from Barclays Private Equity.
- Advice to Veolia Transport as bidder on the auction process for the sale of Arriva Deutschland.
- Advice to Ashland Inc. in relation to a joint venture with Süd-Chemie AG.
- Advice to Mahle GmbH on the acquisition of a participation in Behr GmbH & Co. KG.
- Advice to Osram in relation to a joint venture with Traxon Technologies Ltd.
- Advice to Archer Daniels Midland in relation to the acquisition of Schokinag Group.
- Advice to Siemens AG in relation to the sale of Siemens’ worldwide business unit "Wireless Modules" to T-Mobile Venture and Granville Baird.
- Advice to a DAX 30 company in relation to a compliance audit of a substantial business unit.
- Advice to major US pharmaceutical company on the implementation of a post-acquisition integration.
- Advice to Beiersdorf AG in relation to the acquisition of C-Bons Holding Ltd.
- Advice to Siemens AG in relation to the sale of Siemens’ Locomotive Leasing Company Dispolok to Mitsui.
- Advice to the shareholders of GULP Information Services GmbH in relation to their sale of shares to Vedior N.V.
- Germany (2005)
- Higher Regional Court of Mainz (Second State Exam) (2004)
- University of Constance (First State Exam) (2000)