Bryce Bartlett is an associate in Baker McKenzie's Corporate and M&A Practice Group in Johannesburg.
He advises clients on corporate and commercial matters including mergers and acquisitions, private equity transactions, due diligence investigations, drafting commercial agreements and general corporate governance advice.
Representative Legal Matters
Prior to joining Baker McKenzie, Bryce advised on the following matters:
- Acted for a private equity client in its investment into a natural gas company in Nigeria (UK).
- Acting for a Norwegian aircraft leasing company on the divestment of a minority interest of its shares to a Singaporean national investment fund (UK).
- Acting for an American food industry corporation in its bidding process for the acquisition of Thai and European poultry businesses (UK).
- Acting for a large scale South African services company in respect of its acquisition of various businesses in the UK (South Africa and UK).
- Acting for a private equity client in its divestment of its interest in a medical supplies company (South Africa).
- Acting for a pharmaceutical company on in its sale of two pharmaceutical brands and their associated businesses (South Africa).
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Law Society of the Northern Provinces, South Africa
- South Africa (2017)
- University of Witwatersrand (LLB) (2014)