Katie is experienced in advising Australian and international lenders, corporate borrowers and sponsors on a range of large scale banking and finance transactions, including property and asset finance, project finance, renewable energy finance, corporate and acquisition finance, securitisation and complex cross-border, multijurisdictional finance transactions.
She has advised on bilateral, club and syndicated deals (both pre and post insolvency appointments) and both secured and unsecured finance transactions.
In her practice, Katie also advises clients on the application of the Personal Property Securities legislation and the Foreign Acquisitions and Takeovers legislation.
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Asia Pacific Loan Market Association - Member
- Banking & Financial Services Law Association - Member
- Women in Banking & Finance - Member
- Law Society of New South Wales - Member
- Golden Key International Honour Society - Member
- New South Wales~Australia (2011)
- Victoria~Australia (2009)
- Deakin University (LL.B. Honours) (2008)
- Deakin University (Bachelor of Commerce Accounting & Finance Distinction) (2008)