Aidé Banda joined the Firm in 2008 and is a member of the Firm's Banking and Finance Practice Group in the Monterrey office. She also participates in the Corporate Practice Group.
Ms. Banda's area of practice is general banking and commercial lending transactions. She participates in structured credit transactions, credit restructurings and aircraft financing. Aidé also advises local and international clients on the implementation and structuring of financial transactions. In addition to her banking and finance experience, she also has relevant experience in mergers and acquisitions, foreign investment, transactional law and general corporate matters.
Representative Legal Matters
- Advised clients on the negotiation and documentation of international credit transactions.
- Participated in transactions assisting clients in aircraft purchase, leasing and financing in Mexico.
- Assisted in the structuring and documentation of several financing loans involving personal property, inventories and other guarantees with various mechanisms such as trusts and pledges.
- Participated in the execution of corporate restructuring of Mexican and Foreign Companies under Mexican Law.
- Participated in M&A and corporate restructurings for several clients, including clients in the oil and gas industry.
- Advised clients in the establishment of their operations in Mexico and in their compliance of corporate obligations under Mexican Law.
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Phi Delta Phi - Member
- Mexico (2012)
- Duke University (2015)
- University of Monterrey (Honors) (2012)
- University of Southampton (2011)
Baker & McKenzie Abogados, S.C. is a member of Baker & McKenzie International, a Swiss Verein.