Joemyl Baloro is an associate in Quisumbing Torres' Corporate & Commercial/M&A Practice Group. He is a member of the Firm’s Energy, Mining & Infrastructure as well as Healthcare & Life Sciences Industry Groups. Prior to joining the Firm, he was an Attorney in the Merger Review Division of the Philippine Competition Commission and a Legal Counsel for Corporate & Compliance of a multinational beverage company.
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Integrated Bar of the Philippines
- International Bar Association
- Philippines (2013)
- Ateneo de Manila University (JD Second Honors) (2012)
- University of the Philippines (BA Major in Sociology) (2007)
- Co-author, "Department of Trade and Industry issues Circular on the Movement of Equipment and Personnel of BPO Companies and Export Enterprises during Extended ECQ Period"", Quisumbing Torres Client Alert, April 2020