Jannet has worked in the immigration industry since 2006, with a primary focus on corporate immigration. She has partnered with several multinational and Australian corporations to implement immigration strategies, as well as internal policies and processes to ensure continued compliance with immigration requirements, and advises on and prepares temporary and permanent visa applications.
Jannet's corporate clients have included ASX-listed companies, start-up and small/medium enterprises within the IT, finance, retail, FMCG, consulting and pharmaceutical industries.
Jannet also assists with individual visa applications, including general skilled migration, partner visas, parent visas, student visas, resident return and citizenship applications, and skills assessment applications.
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Member, Law Society of New South Wales
- Office of the Migration Agents Registration Authority (OMARA) (MARN: 0850713)
- Member, Migration Institute of Australia
- Member, Migration Alliance
- Volunteer, Refugee and Advice and Casework Services (RACS)
- Supreme Court of New South Wales (2008)
- University of Western Sydney (B. Communication)
- University of Western Australia (LL.B.)