Yvonne Bakker is an associate in the Compensation & Benefits Practice Group of Baker McKenzie's Amsterdam office.
Yvonne focuses her practice on wage tax and social security, advising clients on terms of employment, international assignments of employees, payrolling, wage tax audits and equity-based awards.
Representative Legal Matters
- Assisted clients involved in wage tax audits and negotiations and concluded agreements with the Dutch Tax Authorities with respect to wage tax and social security.
- Advised on tax and social security consequences of terms of employment and of secondment of employees.
- Advised and assisted clients on international payrolling.
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Dutch Association of Tax Lawyers (NOB)
- Amsterdam Tax Law~Netherlands (2011)
- Maastricht University (LL.M. Dutch Tax Law) (2011)
- Maastricht University (Bachelor Dutch Tax Law) (2009)