Taryn Baker is an associate in Baker McKenzie's Global Tax Practice Group in Chicago where she handles various aspects of tax law including international tax planning. Prior to joining the Firm, Taryn worked at EY Chicago on the International Tax Services team, where she managed the design and implementation of international tax planning strategies. She also analyzed international aspects of global tax provisions to determine the financial statement impact of tax reform and various planning transactions.
Taryn advises large US, non-US, and multinational companies across a broad spectrum of industries in developing tax planning strategies for matters including foreign tax credit analysis, tax reform planning, corporate reorganizations, restructurings, mergers, acquisitions, and other cross border transactions.
- Wisconsin~United States (2015)
- Illinois~United States (2014)
- Indiana~United States (2013)
- Northwestern University School of Law (LLM in Taxation) (2014)
- Valparaiso University (JD) (2013)
- Southern Methodist University (BA Psychology, Minor in Spanish) (2010)
Baker & McKenzie LLP is a Limited Liability Partnership organized under the laws of the State of Illinois (USA) and is a member of Baker & McKenzie International, a Verein organized under the laws of Switzerland.