Dr. Johannes Baier
Baker McKenzie Rechtsanwaltsgesellschaft mbH von Rechtsanwälten und Steuerberatern
Dr. Johannes Baier is an associate in the Corporate practice group of Baker McKenzie’s Munich office. Prior to joining the Firm in 2021, Johannes gained experience in the areas of corporate law, litigation and real estate transactions working as research assistant in several international law firms and as a lecturer.
Johannes advises international and domestic clients on a wide range of corporate matters. He focuses his practice on transactional corporate law, such as domestic and cross-border M&A, joint ventures, private equity and venture capital as well as corporate structures and reorganizations.
- Germany (2021)
- Higher Regional Court of Frankfurt (Assessor Exam) (2021)
- Julius Maximilian University, Wuerzburg (Dr. iur.) (2019)
- Julius Maximilian University, Wuerzburg (Referendar Exam) (2017)
- Author, "Kriminalpolitische Herausforderungen durch Bitcoin und andere Kryptowährungen," Teil II, CCZ 2019, S. 157 ff.
- Author, "Kriminalpolitische Herausforderungen durch Bitcoin und andere Kryptowährungen," Teil I, CCZ 2019, S. 123 ff.
Geschäftsführer: Dr. Matthias Scholz, Dr. Thomas Schänzle, Dr. Christian Vocke
Baker McKenzie Rechtsanwaltsgesellschaft mbH von Rechtsanwälten und Steuerberatern is registered with the Local Court of Frankfurt/Main (registered seat) HRB 123975. It is associated with Baker & McKenzie International, a Verein organized under the laws of Switzerland.