Dina Aydaeva is an associate in the Moscow office of Baker McKenzie. Dina joined the Tax Practice Group as an intern in 2013 and was promoted to the associate position in 2014.
Representative Legal Matters
- Participated in legal support of investment and M&A projects in connection with tax issues.
- Performed tax due diligence reviews in connection with proposed acquisition of Russian group of companies.
- Advised on various corporate taxation issues, including deal structuring, transfer pricing issues, permanent establishment issues, CFC rules, VAT and taxation of investments.
- Advised on various aspects of wealth management and estate planning, including questions of individual taxation, tax residence, foreign citizenship and use of foreign trusts and similar structures.
- Analysis of transfer/exit strategies for Russian tax residents to foreign jurisdictions and development of trust structures with the analysis of potential tax implications in the UK, Cyprus, Jersey, Russia and in other applicable jurisdictions.
- Advised ultra high net worth family on revising trust structure with multiple real property companies holding real property in Russia and other jurisdictions in view of Russian CFC rules and automatic disclosure of information, tailoring trust documentation.
- Advised a Russian high net worth individual and his family on the strategy for his relocation to UK under investor’s visa, including restructuring of his Russian assets for the exit, development of trust structures and effective individual tax planning.
- Advised a Russian high net worth individual on the restructuring of his stake in the major Russian business group, including advice on the new holding structure for assets and effective individual tax planning in UK, Luxembourg and Russia.
- Advised of Russian banks on application of FATCA and CRS rules, participation in preparation of internal documentation required for compliance with requirements of FATCA and CRS and Russian national legislation on reporting of information on clients - foreign taxpayers to foreign tax authorities.
- Advised on regulation of life insurance instruments and currency control in Russia.
- Moscow State Institute of International Relations (PhD) (2018)
- Moscow State Institute of International Relations (Master of Law) (2013)
- Moscow State Institute of International Relations (Bachelor of Law) (2011)
- Сo-author, "Russia, India, and Others Revise Tax Treaties to Fund COVID Relief," Baker McKenzie Private Wealth Newsletter, December 2020
Baker & McKenzie - CIS, Limited is a member of Baker & McKenzie International, a Swiss Verein.