Ajay Athavale is an associate in the North America Executive Compensation and Employee Benefits Practice Group. He routinely advises companies on various executive compensation and employee benefits matters.
Mr. Athavale focuses his practice on executive compensation and benefit plans, including qualified retirement plans, nonqualified deferred compensation plans and health and welfare plans. He also advises on the corporate, tax, and securities law issues surrounding the design and implementation of equity and non-equity based compensation programs.
- California~United States (2009)
- Illinois~United States (2008)
- Loyola Law School (Master of Laws LL.M. Taxation High Distinction) (2012)
- Washington University School of Law (J.D.) (2008)
- University of California at San Diego (Bachelor of Arts) (2004)
Baker & McKenzie LLP is a Limited Liability Partnership organized under the laws of the State of Illinois (USA) and is a member of Baker & McKenzie International, a Verein organized under the laws of Switzerland.