Dr. Armin Assadi is an associate at Baker & McKenzie • Diwok Hermann Petsche Rechtsanwälte LLP & Co KG. Prior to joining the Firm in June 2014, Armin worked as a legal research assistant at the Institute for Labor and Social Security Law at the University of Vienna. He completed his judicial clerkship in May 2014.
Armin focuses his practice on corporate law, capital market matters, and M&A transactions. He advises Austrian and international clients on corporate restructurings and all aspects of general corporate law.
Representative Legal Matters
- Advised FCC Construccion S.A. in connection with the sale of half the shares held in MWG Wohnbaugesellschaft mbH.
- Advised Knowles Corporation on its legal restructuring projects.
- Advised Camoplast Solideal Inc. in connection with the acquisition of ATRA Industriebereifungs GmbH.
- Advised a German multinational automotive corporation in connection with the acquisition of the financial services business of Wiesenthal group.
- Advised a Japanese multinational conglomerate in connection with the disposal of its 76% stake in cyberGRID GmbH.
- Advised an American health care company in connection with the spin-off of its bioscience business into Baxalta.
- Advised Rite Hite in connection with the acquisition of all shares in Stöcklin GmbH.
- Advised Knoth Automations GmbH in connection with the sale of a majority stake to Hannover Finanz Group.
- Austria (2018)
- University of Vienna (Dr. iur.) (2019)
- University of Vienna (Mag. iur.) (2013)