Marina Arzrumtsyan is an associate in the Moscow office of Baker McKenzie.
Marina focuses on transactional, non-contentious and contractual IP work, franchising and general IP advice.
Representative Legal Matters
- Performed several IP due diligence investigations for a major Russian state owned corporation for the purpose of identifying legal risks associated with potential participation in multimillion projects in the Russian nanoindustry.
- Participated in due diligence of large Russian companies in connection with intellectual property.
- Advised large international and Russian companies on issues concerning intellectual property protection in Russia.
- Advised large international companies on issues concerning licensing of trademarks, know-how, inventions and other intellectual property.
- Advised international and Russian companies on terms of commercial contracts, including contracts in connection with intellectual property, and also on various general questions of commercial and intellectual property laws.
- Advised on implementation of clients’ internal procedures in Russia, advised on protection of know-how in Russia, prepared the whole set of internal documents and procedures to be implemented in Russia by clients in connection with trade secret regime.
- Advised a large international automobile company on trademark, patent and trade secret (know-how) licensing issues in connection with franchise arrangements in Russia.
- Advised a large international company, a manufacturer of coatings and special materials for construction markets, consumer products, industrial and transportation markets, on commercial secret issues, protection of know-how, licensing of patents and technologies.
- Advised a multinational restaurant operating company on issues of franchising and trademark assignment and licensing in Russia and other CIS jurisdictions.
- Advised major multi-national apparel, sportswear and footwear companies on issues pertaining to franchising and trademark licensing strategies, drafted franchise, license and other related agreements.
- Russia (2000)
- Moscow School of Economics and Social Sciences (2008)
- Moscow State University (Law Degree) (2000)
- University of Manchester (Master of Laws)
Baker & McKenzie - CIS, Limited is a member of Baker & McKenzie International, a Swiss Verein.