Dmitry Artyushenko is an associate at the Moscow Office of Baker McKenzie.
He worked for the Anti-Cartel Department of the Federal Antimonopoly Service (FAS) of Russia for six years, of which for three years as the department's deputy director. Dmitry took part in anti-competitive agreement investigations and dawn raids, organized and participated in the FAS’ antitrust proceedings.
Much of that work involved investigations of cartels and other collusions in procurement and sales of public property. In this regard, Dmitry participated in joint investigations with law enforcement agencies and Eurasian Economic Commission.
Drafted regulatory legal acts, including federal laws.
Representative Legal Matters
- Investigated a case of [alleged] collusion involving state agencies in connection with an investment project for the modernization and reconstruction of the regional airport;
- Investigated an anti-competition agreement with participation of a federal agency, which resulted in price maintenance during tenders arranged to upgrade, build and fit out of state border check points;
- Made (jointly with the Eurasian Economic Commission) dawn raids of dealers of one of the world's largest manufacturers of construction machinery;
- Conducted an inquiry into illegal coordination and collusion in connection with an auction arranged by a federal agency to sell shares of state owned company’s stocks;
- Supervised an investigation against the head of a region and several companies accused of entering into an [alleged] anti-competition agreement that resulted in monopolization of road reconstruction market;
- Headed an inquiry into an anti-competition agreement between state agencies and several companies in one of the regions of Russia, restricting competition during the selection of an investor whose mission was to build a new air terminal complex;
- Participated in developing FAS’ recommendations (guidelines) related to use of IT solutions in trade, including price algorithms.
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Competition Law Department, Kutafin Moscow State Law University - Lecturer
- Federal Antimonopoly Service of the Russian Federation (Antimonopoly Regulation as it Applies to the Hi-Tech Industry) (2017)
- Kutafin Moscow State Law University (Degree in Law - PhD, candidate of jurisprudence) (2013)
- Kutafin Moscow State Law University (2010)