Hector Arroyo is a partner in the Firm's Restructuring & Insolvency Group in Paris.
He is experienced in financial restructuring, insolvency and distressed M&A, including in a multi-jurisdictional context.
Hector focuses on advising international creditors, such as foreign banks, private equity funds and hedge funds and also debtors in complex restructurings. His practice also encompasses acting for institutions investing in distressed situations.
Hector Arroyo is Founder and Honorary President of the Association des Jeunes Professionnels du Restructuring (AJR), and a member of the Association pour le Retournement des Entreprises (ARE). He was previously a partner at Bremond & Associés, where he practiced for 10 years.
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Association des Jeunes Professionnels du Restructuring (AJR) - Founder and Honorary President
- Association pour le Retournement des Entreprises (ARE) - Member
- England & Wales (Solicitor)~United Kingdom (2020)
- Paris~France (2010)
- Brazil (2007)
- University of Paris (Dauphine) (Master II in Business Law)
- Federal University of Goiás (Master in Law)