Bethany Armstrong is a senior associate in the Sydney office of Baker McKenzie. She advises on all aspects of real property law and is regularly involved in the Firm's pro bono programs. Bethany is a member of the NSW Young Lawyers Property and Wellbeing Committees, the National Association of Women in Construction, and the Property Council of Australia.
Bethany focuses on a broad range of property issues. She routinely advises on acquisitions and disposals, large-scale development projects, joint ventures, property and hotel management agreements and leasing transactions. Her clients include large corporate and off-shore investors, property fund managers, institutional landlords, major corporate and retail tenants and hotel and resort owners and operators.
Representative Legal Matters
- Advising on the acquisition and disposal of commercial buildings and retail centers.
- Advising on hotel and resort acquisitions, disposals, redevelopments and management agreements in Australia and Asia.
- Providing specialist property advice in respect of various business acquisitions and takeovers.
- Advising on leasing pre-commitments and incentive arrangements and managing major leasing portfolios in Australia.
- High Court of Australia~Australia (2013)
- New South Wales~Australia (2012)
- University of California at Davis (Orientation in USA Law) (2017)
- University of Sydney (Diploma in Law LPAB) (2012)
- College of Law at Sydney (Graduate Diploma in Legal Practice) (2012)
Baker & McKenzie, an Australian Partnership, is a member of Baker & McKenzie International, a Swiss Verein.