Lawyer from Universidad Libre de Colombia and Public Accountant from Pontificia Universidad Javeriana. Specialist in Taxation from Universidad de los Andes.
Daniel has professional experience in litigation, tax consulting and tax planning. Before joining Baker McKenzie he was a lawyer member of the tax consulting team of PricewaterhouseCoopers advising national and international companies.
Representative Legal Matters
- Tax advice to companies in the hydrocarbons, technology, mass consumption and infrastructure sectors.
- Handling of tax litigation at national level.
- Colombia (2020)
- Pontificia Universidad Javeriana (Public Accountant) (2023)
- Universidad de los Andes (Postgraduate Degree in Taxation) (2023)
- Universidad Libre (J.D.) (2020)