Kunio Aoki has been practicing law for over 40 years and has vast experience dealing with a broad range of finance matters. He has advised numerous Japanese companies on the legal aspects of financing for overseas markets. Prior to joining the Firm in 2001, Mr. Aoki practiced with the Fukuda Law Office from 1968 to 1970, and with McIvor, Kauffman & Christensen (later renamed AOKI & Partners) from 1970 to 2001. He is registered with the Dai-ichi Tokyo Bar Association.
Representative Legal Matters
- Represented prominent clients such as Nomura Securities, Daiwa Securities, Mitsubishi Securities, Toyota, Canon and Jr-West.
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Dai-ichi Tokyo Bar Association
- Japan (1968)
- Columbia University (LL.M.) (1973)
- Legal Training and Research Institute (1968)
- Chuo University (LL.B.) (1966)