Farhaan Anjum is an associate in Baker McKenzie's Tax and Global Wealth Management practice groups in Geneva. Farhaan recently earned his LL.M. and J.D. from the University of Florida's Levin College of Law, where he graduated cum laude and was a member of the executive board of the Journal of Technology, Law & Policy.
While in law school, Farhaan was a summer associate at Gunster, interned with Deloitte's International Tax Group, and served as a judicial intern to the Honorable Amanda A. Sansone of the United States District Court for the Middle District of Florida.
- Dean's List, Book Award for International Corporate Law Course, Student Speaker at Commencement Ceremony
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Florida Bar, Tax Section - Member
- Florida~United States (2020)
- University of Florida Levin College of Law (J.D., cum laude) (2020)
- University of Florida Levin College of Law (LL.M. in Taxation) (2020)
- University of Florida (B.A. Business Administration) (2017)
- University of Florida (B.S. Sport Management, cum laude) (2017)