Camila Angulo is a lawyer from Universidad de los Andes with knowledge in public law, government contracts, and arbitration.
Prior to joining the Firm, Camila worked at the dispute resolution and governance practice of a leading Colombian law firm advising clients in domestic arbitration.
Camila represented Universidad de los Andes in the John H. Jackson Moot Court Competition.
Representative Legal Matters
- Advised a public utility in negotiations with a multinational utility concerning the governance structure and the bylaws of the company that resulted from a merger of several companies owned by both utilities.
- Member of the defense team of the Agencia Nacional de Infraestructura – ANI in a lawsuit filed against it by VÍA PACÍFICO S.A.S. -a concessionaire- because of disagreements concerning the early termination and liquidation of a 4G PPP contract.
- Member of the defense team of the Instituto Nacional de Vías - INVÍAS in a lawsuit filed against it by Consorcio SES Puente Magdalena related to the Pumarejo bridge that crosses the Magdalena River and connects Atlántico and Magdalena departments.
- Recommended Lawyer in Arbitration (Colombia) - Legal 500, 2023
- Colombia (2021)
- Universidad de los Andes (J.D.) (2020)