Pablo Amador-Herrera joined Baker & McKenzie in late 2013, and is currently an associate in the Real Estate and Infrastructure Practice Group in Monterrey. Mr. Amador-Herrera has prior experience working in the Banking, Finance & Major Projects Practice Group in the Firm’s New York office. He is also experienced in general intellectual property and corporate law.
Mr. Amador-Herrera's areas of practice include real estate and development law, construction law, infrastructure projects, concessions and permitting (energy, natural gas, water, among others), corporate law, energy law, industrial, commercial and residential leases and trusts, national waters law, mining law and agrarian law. He has also experience in intellectual property law, particularly in trademarks and domain names, having registered several trademarks in Mexico
Representative Legal Matters
- Collaborated with the Firm's New York office on a project related to the largest private real estate development in the history of the United States.
- Conducted title studies and procured title insurance.
- Represented clients in the negotiation and preparation of tailored industrial lease agreements, real estate purchase and sale agreements, letters of intent, construction agreements, real estate trust agreements, among others.
- Collaborated in several due diligence processes in connection with industrial leasing and real estate acquisition or sale.
- Advised clients on unincorporation processes for properties located within a communal land system (ejido).
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Phi Delta Phi, Garcia Rendon Chapter - Member
- Mexico (2012)
- Instituto Tecnológico y de Estudios Superiores de Monterrey (LD) (2012)
- New York
Baker & McKenzie Abogados, S.C. is a member of Baker & McKenzie International, a Swiss Verein.