Representative Legal Matters
Advised several leading casual dining, fast casual and quick service restaurants on their international franchises, joint ventures and other international matters.
Assisted with internationally expanding major hotel brands with the documentation of franchise transactions, conduction of local due diligence and regulatory compliance concerns.
Represented leading hotel company in relicensing franchise transactions and various development projects.
Assisted global sports entertainment centers, as well as multiple major restaurant and hotel brands in complying with local franchise disclosure laws internationally.
Assisted various clients with respect to default, non-disclosure and termination matters, the relicensing of international franchises and related routine maintenance in multiple jurisdictions.
Assisted a large car rental company with a multijurisdictional insurance compliance survey for its global franchise operations.
Assisted clients with their global corporate reorganizations and restructuring projects.
- Order of the Coif, 2016
Professional Associations and Memberships
- State Bar of Texas – Member
- American Bar Association – Member
- Dallas Bar Association – Member
- Dallas Bar Association Franchise Law & Distribution Section – Board Member
- Dallas Association of Young Lawyers (DAYL) – Member
- ABA Forum on Franchising - Member
- Order of Attorneys of Brazil (Ordem dos Advogados do Brasil – OAB) – Member
- DAYL Law Student Assistance Committee – Co-Chair
- William "Mac" Taylor, Jr. American Inn of Court – Associate
- Texas~United States (2016)
- Brazil (2012)
- Southern Methodist University, Dedman School of Law (J.D. magna cum laude) (2015)
- Southern Methodist University, Dedman School of Law (LL.M.) (2013)
- Higher Education Institute of Paraiba (IESP) (LL.B. valedictorian) (2011)