Stephanie M. Ailor is an associate in Baker McKenzie's Tax Practice Group in Chicago.
Stephanie focuses her practice on complex trust, estate, and tax matters. She is experienced in drafting estate planning documents for high net worth individuals and implementing tax-saving strategies to maximize efficient wealth transfer for clients and their families. Stephanie also counsels clients on charitable giving, trust and estate administration, and business succession planning.
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Chicago Bar Association - Member
- Chicago Council on Global Affairs - Young Professionals Board Member
- Member, Steppenwolf Associates, 2011-2015
- Volunteer Guardian ad Litem, Cook County Probate Court, 2012-2014
- Associate Board of Ambassadors Member, American Cancer Society, 2010-2013
- Volunteer, Wills for Heroes, 2009-2011
- Illinois~United States (2008)
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of Illinois~United States (2008)
- DePaul University College of Law (JD summa cum laude) (2008)
- Saint Louis University (BA summa cum laude) (2008)
Baker & McKenzie LLP is a Limited Liability Partnership organized under the laws of the State of Illinois (USA) and is a member of Baker & McKenzie International, a Verein organized under the laws of Switzerland.