Felicisimo Agas III is an associate working in Quisumbing Torres’ Intellectual Property Practice Group and Information Technology & Communications Industry Group. Prior to taking up law, he also worked as a logistics specialist in the Philippine subsidiary of a Swiss multinational food and beverage company. He graduated with honors, Salutatorian in his class at the Ateneo de Manila Law School and currently teaches in the same university.
Felicisimo is experienced in matters related to intellectual property, particularly trademark registration, portfolio management and enforcement , IT and telecommunications advisory for various industries including the IT and communications, media and entertainment, consumer goods and retail, and industrial manufacturing. He has also advised and assisted clients on IP enforcement and anti-counterfeiting related work and strategies.
Professional Associations and Memberships
- International Bar Association - Member
- Integrated Bar of the Philippines - Member
- Philippines (2016)
- Ateneo de Manila University School of Law (J.D. Salutatorian, with honors) (2015)
- Ateneo de Manila University (B.S. Management Engineering with Honors) (2010)
- Co-author, "Philippines: COVID-19 - Videoconferencing now allowed for Intellectual Property Violations Cases and Inter Partes Cases in the Intellectual Property Office of the Philippines," Baker McKenzie InsightPlus, 9 July 2020
- Co-author, "The Intellectual Property Office of the Philippines Issues Updated Guidelines in Light of the Extension of the Enhanced Community Quarantine", Quisumbing Torres Client Alert, April 2020
Quisumbing Torres is a member of Baker & McKenzie International, a Swiss Verein.