Kassandra Adams is a general associate in the Dispute Resolution & Insolvency team at Baker McKenzie, Sydney. Kassandra joined the Firm in 2016 and focuses on restructuring and insolvency. She holds a Bachelor of Laws with First Class Honours.
Kassandra has been working primarily on insolvency and restructuring matters, including advising administrators on their obligations and liabilities under the Corporations Act 2001 and security interest issues under the Personal Property Securities Act 2009.
Representative Legal Matters
- Acting on behalf of the administrators of Arrium/OneSteel.
- Victoria~Australia (2014)
- High Court of Australia~Australia (2014)
- Australian National University (Graduate Diploma in Legal Practice) (2014)
- University of Victoria (LL.B. Honours) (2013)
Baker & McKenzie, an Australian Partnership, is a member of Baker & McKenzie International, a Swiss Verein.