Will Abramovitz practices commercial litigation in Baker McKenzie's San Francisco office. Prior to joining the Firm, he was an associate at an Am Law 100 firm, where he litigated claims involving commercial contract disputes, consumer class actions, and trademark enforcement. He also represented clients disputing decisions from administrative agencies, including OSHA, the IRS, Veterans Affairs, and USCIS.
Will focuses his practice on business litigation, representing corporations involved in complex commercial disputes including breach of contract, misrepresentation and fraud, and consumer class actions.
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Bar Association of San Francisco - Litigation Section
- American Bar Association
- Barristers Club at the Bar Association of San Francisco - Litigation Section
- California~United States (2017)
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of California~United States (2018)
- U.S. District Court, Central District of California~United States (2018)
- University of California, Hastings College of the Law (JD cum laude) (2017)
- San Diego State University (BA cum laude) (2008)
Co-author, "Yes, the DTSA Ex Parte Seizure Provision is Constitutional," Lexology.com, November 2018
Co-author, "Cannabis' CEQA Challenge," Law360.com, March 2018
Baker & McKenzie LLP is a Limited Liability Partnership organized under the laws of the State of Illinois (USA) and is a member of Baker & McKenzie International, a Verein organized under the laws of Switzerland.