Farah is an associate in Dubai's Banking and Finance team.
Farah has regional and international experience having spent time in the United Kingdom (UK) prior to relocating to the Middle East. During her time in the UK, Farah has represented the four clearing banks on various transactions including real estate finance, corporate and acquisition finance and corporate restructuring.
- Mudarabah Deal of the Year 2017
- England & Wales~United Kingdom (2018)
- Dubai - Registered Legal Consultant
- BPP University (LLB Business Law) (2014)
- BPP University (Legal Practice Course) (2014)
- Co-author, Overview of the UAE Trust Law, Emirates Law Volume, 10 June 2018