Ahmed is an associate in Baker McKenzie Habib Al Mulla. He has experience in advising multinational companies in the field of construction, international trade, labour as well as criminal and commercial matters.
Ahmed regularly drafts legal memorandums, agreements and contracts. He represents firms in the Egyptian and UAE Courts.
- Egypt (1998)
- Dubai - Registered Legal Consultant
- Cairo University (Defense Memoranda and Legal Defenses Course) (2005)
- Ain Shams University (Arbitrator Preparation and Arbitration Course – International Arbitration Center) (2003)
- Cairo University (Commercial Paper and Bank Operations Course in Faculty of Law) (2002)
- Cairo University (Bachelor of Law) (1998)