Baker McKenzie advised Xperi Holding Corporation in its acquisition of Vewd Software Holding Limited through a mixture of cash and debt valued at approximately USD 109 million.
"Xperi’s TiVo product offerings, when integrated with Vewd’s suite of streaming platform solutions, will help accelerate and scale the deployment of TiVo OS for connected TVs and expand our video-over-broadband offerings," said Jon Kirchner, chief executive officer of Xperi.
Led by partners Leif King and Lawrence Lee, the Baker McKenzie team includes:
- M&A: Leif King, Lawrence Lee, Justin Bryant, Josephine Bae, Nicolas Woo
- Antitrust: Creighton Macy, Nandu Machiraju, Daniel Graulich
- Benefits: Thomas Asmar, M’Alyssa Mecenas
- Compliance: Bart McMillan, Eunkyung Kim Shin, Taylor Parker
- Employment: Kimberly Franko, Adeola Olowude, Loic Coutelier, Michael Shimada
- Intellectual Property: Adam Aft, Elizabeth Gladstone, Bryce Bailey
- Real Estate: Sarah Winston, Matthew McCarthy
- Tax: Kai Kramer, Richard Fink
- Finance: Andrew Sagor, Brian Lee, Ana Marcos
- Bankruptcy: Frank Grese
- Foreign Investment: Rod Hunter, Callie Lefevre
Baker McKenzie is a transactional powerhouse, with more than 2,500 deal lawyers in over 46 countries offering leading expertise in the areas most critical for our clients. We excel in complex transactions and cross-border deals – over 60% of our deals are multi-jurisdictional. We are global and local, combining money-market sophistication with local excellence. Our M&A and corporate lawyers regularly represent technology companies at every state of the deal ranging from public and private mergers, acquisitions and divestitures, joint ventures and strategic alliances, corporate counseling and governance, pre-transaction restructuring and control and minority investments to post-acquisition integration and post-divestiture reorganization. We have advised on some of the most transformative deals in Silicon Valley providing innovative solutions to our clients' strategic business goals, including representing strategic acquirers on cross-border acquisitions.
See full press release on Xperi’s website.