Leading global law firm Baker McKenzie has 30 practice areas and 13 lawyers recognized in the recently published 2022 edition of The Legal 500 United States.
Practice areas to earn Tier 1 rankings were Media, Technology and Telecoms: Cyber Law (including Data Privacy and Data Protection); Tax: International Tax; and Tax: US Taxes: Contentious. The Firm also received a new ranking in the Antitrust & Competition practice area and saw promotions in Labor and Employment: Workplace and Employment Counseling and M&A/Corporate and Commercial: M&A: Large Deals ($1Bn+).
The Legal 500 rankings are based on a series of criteria, including work conducted by law firms over the past 12 months, experience and depth of teams, areas of specialization and ancillary services, and client feedback. You can find the complete list of rankings here.
The following lawyers were recognized:
- Brian Hengesbaugh - Hall of Fame
- Benjamin Ho - Next Generation Partner
- Samuel Kramer - Hall of Fame
- Stewart Lipeles- Leading Lawyer
- John McKenzie - Leading Lawyer
- Michael S. Mensik - Hall of Fame
- Betsy Morgan - Hall of Fame
- Mark Oates - Hall of Fame
- Julia Skubis Weber - Next Generation Partner
- Janet Kim - Leading Lawyer
- Jessica Greenwald - Associate on the Rise
- Sinead Kelly - Leading Lawyer
- Maria Eberle - Next Generation Partner