Leading global law Firm Baker McKenzie’s Global Wealth Management Practice saw an increase in both practice and lawyer rankings count in the Chambers High Net Worth (HNW) 2021 Guide. The Firm now has 14 practice rankings, up from 12 in 2020, and 29 lawyer rankings, up from last year's 24. The Firm has received new rankings for Private Wealth Law for Ukraine, and New York, as well as new lawyer rankings in Brazil*, China, Indonesia, Switzerland, UK, and the United States.
The following practitioners have received new individual rankings in the guide:
- David Berek (Band 4 - USA: Illinois)
- Lyubomir Georgiev (Band 4 - Switzerland)
- Yindi Gesinde (Up and Coming - UK)
- Ponti Partogi (Band 1 - Indonesia)
- Flávia Allegro Gerola (Associates to Watch - Brazil)*
- Phyllis Townsend (Foreign Expert - UK)
- David Whittaker (Associates to Watch - UK)
Chambers High Net Worth ranks the top lawyers and law firms for international private wealth, with recommendations based on client feedback and in-depth analysis provided by a team of experienced researchers.
Commenting on these accolades, Ronald Evans, Chair of Baker McKenzie’s Global Wealth Management Practice said, “We are truly delighted to receive this recognition. We greatly appreciate and honor the trust that our clients place in our team in addressing complex wealth management issues."
Additional details can be found on the Chambers website.
* Trench Rossi Watanabe, a Brazilian law firm in cooperation agreement with Baker McKenzie