Baker McKenzie has appointed six new principals and two new partners across five practice groups in the Thailand office. These promotions reflect the increased demand of highly sophisticated legal services from clients, which has led to the continued and rapid growth of the Thailand office.
"On behalf of the partnership, I would like to congratulate all of the newly promoted principals and partners. They have been instrumental to the success to our Firm and are the next generation of leaders who we are pleased to promote at such a critical time in the country's business landscape. We believe that their promotion into the partnership will enable us to continue to serve our clients and support the sustained growth of Baker McKenzie in Thailand," said Managing Partner Thinawat Bukhamana.
The six newly promoted principals are:
- Yuthana Sivaraks, Corporate and Commercial
- Sumet Orsirivikorn, Corporate and Commercial
- Primyadar Duangrat, Capital Markets
- Benja Supannakul, Banking & Finance
- Piya Krootdaecha, Dispute Resolution
- Tanakrit Tangburanakij, Intellectual Property & Technology
The two newly promoted partners are:
- Kritiyanee Buranatrevedhya, Intellectual Property & Technology
- Pumma Doungrutana, Dispute Resolution