Leading global law firm Baker McKenzie has 31 practice areas and 11 lawyers recognized in the recently published 2021 edition of Legal 500 United States.
Legal 500 ranked as Tier 1 the practice areas of Media, Technology and Telecoms: Cyber Law (including Data Privacy and Data Protection); Tax: International Tax and Tax: US Taxes: Contentious and newly ranked the practice areas of Dispute Resolution: Corporate Investigations and White-Collar Criminal Defense: Advice to Individuals; Dispute Resolution: Product Liability, Mass Tort and Class Action - Defense: Consumer Products (including Tobacco); Dispute Resolution: Securities Litigation: Defense; Intellectual Property: Trade Secrets (Litigation and Non-Contentious Matters); and Media, Technology and Telecoms: Technology Transactions
The Legal 500 rankings are based on a series of criteria, including work conducted by law firms over the past 12 months, experience and depth of teams, areas of specialization and ancillary services, and client feedback. You can find the complete list of rankings here.
The following lawyers were recognized:
- Brian Hengesbaugh - Hall of Fame
- Benjamin Ho - Next Generation Partner
- Samuel Kramer - Hall of Fame
- David Lashway - Hall of Fame
- Stewart Lipeles- Leading Lawyer
- John McKenzie - Leading Lawyer
- Michael S. Mensik - Hall of Fame
- Betsy Morgan - Hall of Fame
- Mark Oates - Hall of Fame
- Marcela Robledo - Next Generation Partner
- Julia Skubis Weber - Next Generation Partner