Chambers USA released its 2020 guide ranking Baker McKenzie in 30 state and national practices and recognizing 60 lawyers.
For nearly 30 years, Chambers and Partners has ranked law firms based on technical legal ability, client service, commercial vision and business understanding, diligence, value for money and depth of team. Rankings are based on interviews with clients and peers as well as firm submissions.
Our practices earned five Band 1 rankings across Technology & Outsourcing, Employee Benefits & Executive Compensation and Tax. The guide also listed 14 individuals Band 1 in Aviation, Franchising, Tax, Bankruptcy Litigation, Employee Benefits, Environment, M&A and Restructuring.
New additions this year include:
- South Florida Bankruptcy/Restructuring
- Joshua D Odintz in Washington, DC Tax
- Sonia Baldia in Washington, DC Technology & Outsourcing
- Mark D Bloom in Florida Bankruptcy Litigation and South Florida Bankruptcy/Restructuring
- Paul J Keenan Jr in South Florida Bankruptcy/Restructuring
- Jay Utley in Texas Intellectual Property
Full firm rankings available here.
About Baker McKenzie
Baker McKenzie helps clients overcome the challenges of competing in the global economy. We solve complex legal problems across borders and practice areas. Our unique culture, developed over 70 years, enables our 13,000 people to understand local markets and navigate multiple jurisdictions, working together as trusted colleagues and friends to instil confidence in our clients.