Baker McKenzie has the pleasure of announcing the publication of the second edition of Beyond COVID-19: Ukraine Legal Guide.
This guide provides answers to common questions that businesses are considering in these unprecedented and uncertain times caused by the COVID-19 pandemic.
The legal guide covers the most important legal aspects that affect businesses in Ukraine, including:
• Data Protection
• Real Estate
• Corporate Governance
• Lending and security arrangements, including currency control measures
• State support of businesses and tax reliefs
• Supply chain, including trade controls, commercial and government contracts
• Antitrust and competition
• Intellectual property
• Work of state courts and arbitration tribunals
• Pharma and medical products
We would be happy to provide you with further information on any areas of Ukrainian law in which you may have a particular interest.