Baker McKenzie has the pleasure of announcing the publication of the first edition of Beyond COVID-19: Ukraine Legal Guide.
This guide provides answers to common questions that businesses are considering in these unprecedented and uncertain times caused by the COVID-19 pandemic.
The legal guide covers the most important legal aspects that affect businesses in Ukraine, including:
- Data Protection
- Real Estate
- Corporate Governance
- Lending and security arrangements
- State support of businesses and tax reliefs
- Supply chain, including trade controls, commercial and government contracts
- Antitrust and competition
- Intellectual property
- Work of state courts and arbitration tribunals
- Pharma and medical products
We would be happy to provide you with further information on any areas of Ukrainian law in which you may have a particular interest.