Baker McKenzie's Kyiv office has been highly recognized by the Chambers Europe 2019 Guide, released in March 2019.
Twelve key practices of the Firm's Ukrainian office — Banking & Finance, Capital Markets, Competition/Antitrust, Corporate/M&A, Dispute Resolution: Domestic & International, Employment, Energy & Natural Resources, Intellectual Property, Real Estate, Restructuring/Insolvency: Litigation, and Tax — are listed in the top bands of the Guide.
In addition, 10 lawyers including all heads of practices are top-ranked and received high recommendations from the Chambers Europe 2019 Guide:
- Serhiy Chorny in Banking and Finance, Capital Markets and Restructuring/Insolvency;
- Serhiy Piontkovsky in Real Estate, Energy & Natural Resources;
- Viacheslav Yakymchuk in Corporate/M&A;
- Hennadiy Voytsitskyi in Tax;
- Ruslan Drobyazko in Intellectual Property;
- Lina Nemchenko in Real Estate;
- Ihor Olekhov in Banking & Finance;
- Oksana Simonova in Competition/Antitrust;
- Olha Demianiuk in Corporate/M&A;
- Mariana Marchuk in Employment.