Nine partners and Real Estate Practice of Baker McKenzie's Kyiv Office are top ranked in the 2019 edition of Best Lawyers International, a recognized international guide of legal professionals:
- Managing Partner Serhiy Chorny is named Lawyer of the Year in Capital Markets and recognized as a leading specialist in Banking and Finance Law and a number of other practice areas;
- Managing Partner Serhiy Piontkovsky is recognized as Best Lawyer in Corporate and Real Estate practices;
- Partner Hennadiy Voytsitskyi - in Tax Law;
- Partner Viacheslav Yakymchuk - in Corporate Law, Mergers and Acquisition Law, Private Equity law and Private Funds;
- Partner Lina Nemchenko - in Corporate Law and Real Estate Law;
- Partner Ruslan Drobyazko - in Intellectual Property Law;
- Partner Oksana Simonova - in Banking and Finance Law;
- Partner Ihor Siusel - in Arbitration and Mediation, International Arbitration and Litigation;
- Partner Ihor Olekhov - in Banking and Finance Law;
- Council Mariana Marchuk - in Labour and Employment Law; and
- Senior Associate Oleksiy Stolyarenko - in Intellectual Property Law.
In addition, Baker McKenzie's Kyiv Real Estate Practice is recognized as the leader in the Real Estate legal services market in Ukraine.