The London office of leading global law firm Baker McKenzie has won two awards at The AllAboutLaw Awards 2017 held last night, including Best for Job Satisfaction - Training Contract and The Diversity & Inclusion Award.
The Awards recognise law firms for their vacation schemes and training contracts and uniquely the winners are calculated using employee satisfaction surveys completed by people doing vacation schemes or training contracts at the firms involved.
London Managing Partner Alex Chadwick said:
These award wins are testament to the excellent work of our Graduate Recruitment and Inclusion and Diversity teams.
"They demonstrate our continued commitment to providing the best possible training experiences as well as career development opportunities. They also highlight our strong culture of inclusiveness and diversity which is what makes Baker McKenzie such a unique place to work."
Baker McKenzie was also recognised in the following categories:
- Best Training Contract - International or City Firm (Runner up)
- Best Training - Training Contract (Finalist)
- Best Opportunities for Career Progression - Training Contract (Finalist)
- Best Level of Support - Training Contract (Finalist)
- Best Training Principal (Finalist)
- Best Website (Finalist)
- Best Training Contract (Finalist)
- Top Law Firm for Training Contracts & Vacation Schemes (Finalist)
Earlier this year the Firm also won Best Peer Support and Best Social Life at the Legal Cheek Awards, which were based on responses to the Legal Cheek Trainee and Junior Lawyer Survey.