Access the latest edition of the Handling Tax Disputes in Europe Handbook on our TaxShare platform
Handling Tax Disputes in Europe 2020 is a valuable tool to support you in the current economic climate in Europe. Where it is difficult to increase taxes locally or introduce new taxes, many governments rely on tax law enforcement to mitigate public budget deficits. For this reason, taxpayers in Europe are experiencing more frequent and more aggressive tax audits. For taxpayers operating in more than one jurisdiction, handling tax disputes is usually not a purely domestic issue.
This guide addresses a number of the main issues that 17 of the European countries deal with when anticipating, preparing for and managing tax disputes in Europe. It also provides detailed information about litigation before the Court of Justice of the European Union, the competent authority process, and tax dispute resolution mechanisms within the European Union.
The guide is available on TaxShare.
TaxShare is Baker McKenzie's online resource that allows quick, easy and customized access to the latest tax reference materials.
- Country-by-Country Reporting Implementation Guide
- Global Tax Dispute Resolution Guide
- Global Transfer Pricing Guide
- Global Tax Transactions Guide
- European Inbound Tax Guide
- Headquarter Jurisdictions Around the World: A Comparison
- Resource materials from other Baker McKenzie Practice Groups